Opossums are also known as possums. They are nocturnal marsupials and feed on any kind of food. These animals can be found in the Western Hemisphere. When cornered, possums play dead. Possums love to live in crawlspaces, attics, small gardens and under porches, among other areas. Trapping possums becomes a must if they begin to become harmful. Use the following tips for trapping a possum without difficulty.
First off, you should arrange a trap which can be used to trap a possum.
· You can purchase one at your local store.
The space between wires should be 2.5 inches. Additionally, the door of the crate ought to be large enough so that the animal could easy get inside simple but shouldn’t get out.
· Setup the trap where you frequently see the possums.
· Place the trap under the porch when the possum is frequently seen there.
· If you see the possum running close to the crawl space of your house, you should place a trap at the entrance as well.
· In the event you see the possum playing with your other animals, you should place the trap close to them. For the most part, food left by other animals can draw in possums.
Bait your trap.
· You can use almost any sort of food as bait. In fact, possums eat almost anything that comes in their way.
· To lure the possums at a much better manner, you can put the Florida Medical Marijuana at the entry of the snare.
· You might also want to place some bait in the back of your trap to attract possums.
· You should check on the trap several times each day to find out if any possum was trapped.
· As soon as a possum has been trapped, you must empty the trap.
· You need to then call your local animal control professionals. The experts will remove the animal from the trap attentively. As a matter of fact, these pros are experts on dealing with possums and a variety of other animals.
You could even opt to release the possum in the nearby woods. However, calling in a professional is your best idea.